Updated: May 16
Mrs. Dilling’s Kindergarten News
May 16th-20th, 2022
Commandment 5-Honor your father and your mother. Exodus 20:12
Thank you, for all of the special treats for Teacher Appreciation Week. You and your children have blessed me so much this entire year! Thank you so much for all that you have done to make me feel so loved and special; I am going to cherish every moment of our last 2 weeks together.
· *Testing is complete! I will review those areas needing extra work; most common errors were in coin identification. Specifically, nickel and dime confusion. I also have several reversing the “p” into a “q” when writing.
· Please keep reading with and to your child as much as you can. They are amazing little readers!!
· If you were planning on sending items for store, please do so by Wednesday.
· Science- Finishing Bee Unit; begin flowers
· Phonics-Long vowel words, vowel blends, and review all trick words
· Reading-Book 7 as a group and working on comprehension
· Math-Saxon 1
· Volunteers this week: Monday-Jenna 12:30-1:30, Thursday-Amanda T. and Madi 9:40-10:05, and Friday-Emily and Amanda T. 10:55-11:05. THANK YOU!
· Monday, May 23rd are the class year end awards at 8:05 am in the sanctuary. Families are more than welcome to attend.
Turn in Pizza Forms. no lunch warm-ups.
Prayer @ 8:00a.m.
Lunch Duty – Wednesday, May 18th
K - 4th 5th – 8th
1. Amanda LaRock 1. Becky Nattell
2. Emily Gottschalk 2. Heather Bergamo
3. Alyssa Clark
4. Rowene Knigge
5. Nancy Schumm
Cornerstone Christian School
8th Grade Class of 2022
~Bianca Boreson ~ Seth Dilling~ Korbin Hammack~
~ Colton Hoover ~ Logan McKarcher ~ Mattaniah Miller
~J.C. Morgenstern ~ Alex Shawley ~ Kyle Wicks~
Requests the honor of your presence at
8th Grade Graduation
Thursday, May 26th, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Lewiston First Church of the Nazarene
1700 8th Street
Please join the graduates for a reception to follow.
Mark your calendars:
May 17 Parents only 6th Gr. D.C. Meeting @ 6:30p.m.
May 23 Year-End Class Awards @ 8:05a.m.
May 26 8th Grade Graduation
May 27 Blessings Chapel @ 10:30
May 27 Last Day of School
Join Scott & Tracy Trotter to pray for our school at 8:00 a.m. every Friday in the church foyer.